Who doesn't love homemade, warm and crunchy bread? Here is a super easy and quick recipe that I found online on a danish website called "Gastrofun". I made it yesterday and it delighted me and my family on a cozy sunday afternoon:
25g of yeast ( or 1 tablespoon)
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of salt
2 tablespoons of oil ( or olive oil for a tasty touch)
650g of flour
5 dl of lukewarm water
1. Bland the yeast, the sugar, the salt, the oil and the water together in a bowl or directly in the mixer.
2. Slowly add the flour, little by little, until the dough is smooth.
3. Transfer the dough to a bowl and let it grow for 30 min. Remmeber to cover the bow with a cloth.
4. After 30 min, open the dough and follow the steps on the images below.
5. Add flour on top of the dough so it doesn't burn in the oven. That is also what will make it get crunchy.
6. Put it in the oven 250 degrees ( celcius) for 10 min
7. Lower the heat to 200 degrees (celcius) for 20 min
8. Enjoy the delicious and cruncy bread